Saturday, March 7, 2009

I don't know how to begin...

Honestly, I'm not reallly sure what this blog will become. I've been diagnosed with Diabetis Type 2 last month, and I just wanted to be able to express my feelings, questions and musings about it in a more tangible way. I'd like to chronicle my day-to-day experiences living with this new 'label' attached to me. It's all very new and I'm in the process of getting to know it better. And I do want to know it, because this one will be keeping me company for the rest of my life I guess. But although I want it to be a quiet companion, I want to be at peace in its presence. From hereon, I hope to chronicle the journeys of this diabetic hobbit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Timi,

    After reading Munting Nayon I decided to read your diabetes blog coz I was diagnosed type 2 a little over 5 years ago myself, when I was 49.

    You seem young to get type 2! Any idea what caused it? In my case it was an unhealthy lifestyle: overweight, not enough exercise... I'm on meds and seems under control; never had a hypo. Hope you're doing alright.

    ReplyDelete