Monday, March 9, 2009

One of those moments...

Almost 2 a.m. and starting to feel hungry. Not really hungry, it's more a psychological thing, I know. It's like, i'm not gonna think of strawberry shortcake -- and pwned! I just did. I want to go scan the fridge and the food closet until my brain picks something that would 'satisfy' the yearning. It's like trying to stop smoking, but I swear, stopping with smoking seemed a whole lot easier than preventing myself on nibbling on dinner left-overs or anything for that matter ;-p

Ok, will just go drink warm water and do the 10-minute rule. It's my way of dissolving the yearning. I put off whatever plans I have for raiding the fridge for another 10 minutes. Then I immerse mysef in some other activity, like blogging at 2 in the morning or trying to finish book 4 of Boudica ;-)

Cross your fingers. Let me conceive that image of strawberry shortcake without drooling. Be calm, oh tummy. Thou shall not binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment